Quality Monitoring System
Sai Construction’s Executive Committee has primary authority for the management and monitoring of Sai Construction’s operations, and the implementation of the Company Strategy subject to policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors. The Executive Committee is comprised of senior individuals with extensive experience in strategic and operational planning.
We, at Sai Construction, are committed to achieve the total quality of work at every stage.
- Introducing and maintaining the quality processes across the company.
- We will deliver our commitments to our customers in-time by focussing on Quality, Safety and Supports.
- Imparting Quality training to all concerned employees timely to ensure the complete Quality Circle.
- Fair and Transparent dealings with the vendors and sub-contractors to meet our Quality needs.
- Proper utilization of financial & physical (material) resources available to most efficient and beneficial manner.
Our credibility and standards do not let us compromise on quality. And therefore, all our efforts are put-in towards making
every project a class apart.
We, at Sai Construction, are completely committed to Safety of each and everyone involved in the Project. We strive to meet and keep-up high standards of Environment, Occupational, and Safety of everyone involved, at all stages of our work.
- We make sure that our employees are adequately trained in Safety Measures.
- We make sure that adequate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided to our employees, all the time, at all the workplaces.
- We make sure that all our vendors are aware of our Safety Policy.
- We keep a watch to ensure Safety at work and prevent accidents.
- We strive hard to upkeep safety rules, instructions, statutory rules & regulations. Up-keeping safety is an integral part of our work culture.
- We constantly work towards identifying potential hazards and bring in adequate safety measures.